What type of information we have
Depending on how you interact with the Company and the purpose of this interaction, the Company may collect the following Data:
• Data linked with your identity: these Data mainly designate your full name, name of your company, position, electronic address, postal address, telephone number and etc. that you provide to us for further communications
• Data linked with connection to and use of the Customer Account when you have one: these Data designate all the information you need to access your personal space and all information concerning use of the Customer Account, particularly your login and password, your choices and preferences and the history of the events in which you have participated. In any event, the Customer Account is subject to the general terms and conditions for specific use.
• Data linked with browsing: these Data concern the way in which Users browse on the Site. These Data may include the IP address, the screen resolution, the browser used, the time spent browsing, the search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed.
• Data linked with your participation in events: date of participation, stands visited and purchases made.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we receive personal information indirectly, from the Third parties who are the Data Controllers and to whom you have provided your data and consent to transfer it to us. Such information can be used for:
– your participation in loyalty programs of the Third parties (hotels, shops, markets and etc.),
– prompt notification about any marketing actions, etc. events,
– collection of your opinion for statistics purposes,
– other purposes connected to marketing actions of the Third parties.
The Company collect your Data indirectly when you browse on the Sites by means of cookies and web beacons in the conditions defined above.
We also process your Data which is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To contact you because of your requests or claims concerning Data protection policy,
• To contact you for further purchasing of our products/services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
• to manage your application to participate and your orders, and to organise your participation and visits at the marketing events we stage on behalf or the third parties who are your goods/services providers (hotels, shops, markets and etc. companies).
• Your Data are also processed by the Company to send you surveys after events and analyse their results, in view of constantly improving the events it organises.
• the Company may send you the Third parties news and commercial information, by any means, based on its legitimate interest in promoting their goods/services, if you have agreed to this.
With your consent when this is required, your Data may also be processed to (i) analyze your preferences and habits, (ii) customize and optimize your experience on the Third parties Sites, including by enabling you to access certain functions, and in order to develop the interactivity of the Sites, (iii) to collect statistics, particularly on the effectiveness of the Third parties’ prospecting and marketing campaigns.
Who are the recipients of your data
Your Data are processed by the Company’s internal teams. In addition, only the service providers and a restricted number of their authorized staff are permitted to access your Data with regard to the specific services entrusted to them, which they must carry out exclusively for the Company in strict compliance with obligations, particularly concerning security and confidentiality.
When current regulations so require, the Company may transmit your Data to organizations and authorities legally authorized to access them (including the judicial and administrative authorities).
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in the Company’s system. The Company takes every necessary precaution to maintain the security and confidentiality of your Data, mainly to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed, or accessed by non-authorized third parties.
The Company stores your Data for a period that does not exceed the time required for the purposes indicated in this Notice. We keep personal data for the time which is necessary for your participation in loyalty programs and/or till you revoke your consent for personal data use and/or till the Third party terminates the contractual obligations with the Company.
Beyond that date, your Data maybe archived to comply with legal obligations incumbent on the Company, or deleted. We will then dispose your information by deleting (erasing) it from the Company’s system.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification (correction) – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure (deletion) – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Your right to limitation: you can ask the Company to suspend the processing of your Data when one of the reasons stipulated by the regulations exists (contestation of the accuracy of Data, etc.).
According to conditions defined by the regulations, you also have a right to give general or specific directives regarding what happens to your Data after your death. However, please note that only specific directives relating to the processing of Data by the Company for reasons defined in this Notice will be registered by the Company, subject to its specific consent.
When your Data are processed with your consent, you can revoke this at any time. However, please note that processing carried out before this revocation remains valid.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the Company:
– by electronic mail at this address: email@example.com
– By sending a letter to this address: LOYMAX GLOBAL LTD Marathonos 3, 8011, Paphos, Cyprus
You are informed that the Company has a period of one month from receipt of your request to answer it.
The Company takes the greatest possible care of your Data; however, if you consider that their processing infringes your rights, you can make a claim to the Cyprus data protection authority.
How to complain
You can also complain to the Director of LOYMAX GLOBAL LTD at https://loymax.io/ if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
You are informed that when you visit the Site, one or more Cookies may be installed on your device.
What is a Cookie?
Within the meaning of this Notice, a Cookie designates all forms of access and registration of information on your device, including information sent by the Sites and stored by your browser in a dedicated space on the device’s hard drive.
Why and how are Cookies used?
• Ensure that the Sites run smoothly, and optimise their performance,
• Adapt the Sites to your preferences. For example, the Site adapts to the display preferences of your device, including by factoring in the language used and the display resolution.
• Facilitate your browsing, particularly by removing the need to re-enter information with every visit to the Sites,
• Carry out measurements of the Sites’ audiences and the communications sent to you,
• Carry out targeted advertising adapted to your centres of interest,
• Develop the interactivity of the Sites.
What types of Cookies are used?
The purpose of Technical Cookies Techniques is to facilitate browsing on the Site, and enable and improve the operation of Sites and access to their various functions.
They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, when this applies to you, by asking you to log on again to the exhibitor space after a certain lapse of time.
You are informed that if you decide to deactivate these Technical Cookies, access to the services may be altered. In this context, the Company’s liability cannot be incurred under any circumstances.
Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience Measurement Cookies measure the number of visits to Sites and the communications sent to you (contents, sections, time spent, browser used, etc.).
Third-Party Targeted Advertising Cookies (Third-Party Advertising Cookies)
Third-party advertising Cookies make it possible to propose advertising adapted to your centers of interest. They are installed by the Company or by third parties either on behalf of the Company or on their own behalf.
How long are Cookies stored?
In compliance with data protection principles, you are informed that Cookies are stored for the period strictly required for the purposes they are used for, within the limits defined by the competent protection authority.
How can you manage the installation and reading of Cookies?
Please note that you can change the cookie settings of your browser, in order to deactivate all or part of the cookies:
• With Internet Explorer™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab, then the “Advanced” tab, and choose the level you want, or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-Datalow-cookies
• With Firefox™: open the “Tools” menu, select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab, then choose the options you want, or follow this link: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
• With Chrome™: open the settings menu (wrench icon), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced Options” then in the “Confidentiality” section, click on “Content Settings”, choose the options you want, or follow this link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• With Opera™: open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu, then select “Delete private data”; click on the “Detailed Options” tab and choose the options you want, or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Modification of the Privacy Notice
Any modification of this Policy by the Company will be updated on the Site.
Users are recommended to regularly view this Notice to be aware of all updates and changes.
If any clause in this Notice is declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed non-existent but will not imply the nullity of other clauses in the Notice.
Our contact details
Name: LOYMAX GLOBAL LTD
Address: Marathonos 3, 8011, Paphos, Cyprus
Phone Number: +35797605650